Haze is the first real road running shoe from Icebug. High comfort has been in focus when developing this shoe and then a waterproof GORE-TEX® upper crowned with The Boa® Fit System were obvious features to add. Low temperatures don’t go well with a narrow fit so the last has a roomy toe box and a straight toe line allowing the foot to flex and spread out naturally. The midsole is well cushioned and with its wide base both stability and long distance comfort are achieved. The 7 mm drop hits the sweet spot and feels right throughout the stride. The RB9® rubber compound excels also in low temperatures when other rubbers turn stiff and in combination with the lugged outsole it provides unrivalled three-season traction.
Upper: Bluesign® Polyester textile; Welded TPU mudguard.
Lacing: The Boa® Fit System.
Lining: GTX Extended, warp knit polyamide.
Insock: Ortholite Hybrid®, bluesign®, solution dyed and recycled Polyester mesh.
Midsole: Lightweight EVA, Rock Shield.
Outsole: Icebug RB9® rubber.
Weight: 270 gr (US 9)/225 gr (USL 7,5)
Size: US 7–13 (40–47)/USL 5,5–USL
Drop: 7 mm
• Bluesign® Polyester textile upper.
• GORE-TEX® lining is bluesign® and meets Oeko-Tex® criteria.
• Lining made of bluesign®, solution dyed, recycled Polyester.
• Insock liner made of bluesign®, solution dyed, recycled mesh/Ortholite Hybrid®.
Haze M RB9 GTX
- Ligera, pero llena de características.
- Placa de roca que protege el pie en terrenos rocosos.
- Comodidad, gracias al "upper" sin costuras